infarAMA offers support and advice in information and publicity in BENELUX.
Our staff members can act as responsible for information and publicity (QP RIP), they are fully trained in the applicable legislation and procedures.
infarAMA can ensure review and approval of promotional materials in line with the relevant legislation.
Our area of expertise covers the following tasks:
- promotional materials for patients and healthcare professionals of medicinal products, medical devices and food supplements
- gifts and benefits towards healthcare professionals
- compliance regarding transparency in the pharmaceutical industry (Betransparant.be, Transparantieregister Zorg, …)
- redaction and review of standard operation procedures regarding promotional activities
- contact with competent authorities for publicity (FAMHP, CGR, KOAG-KAG, …)
- compliance with the regulations on medicinal samples
infarAMA is also available for and experienced in training of your staff members (sales & medical representatives).
This is a non-exhaustive list, feel free to contact us for any additional request.