- Scientific degree ((industrial) pharmacist, biomedical sciences or equivalent by experience)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a similar function in the pharmaceutical industry
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of current software
- Meticulous, methodological, enthusiastic, flexible and reliable
- Able to work both independently and in teams
- Ability to take up RP, QP or RIP responsibility is an asset
- A varied job with challenging multi-disciplinary tasks in a dynamic and growing environment
- Competitive benefits and compensation packages
- Workplace in Aarschot or in Strombeek-Bever
Interested? Send your resume and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, feel free to contact us.